Media Industry Editor
Join our team, Schibsted New Business Media, in our mission to create a personalized business news service for companies and their employees. We are looking for an industry editor who is fluent in verbal and written English and has a good knowledge of the media industry. In this role you will produce content for our partners and be the editorial voice of the team. You will also be involved in developing content concepts for future partners.
New Business Media is a new department within Schibsted with the mission to create news products for businesses in Sweden. You will shoulder the responsibility as a news director, image editor, online editor and reporter, all in one role. This opens up for great opportunities to influence the development of the product. You will be a part of Schibsted New Business Media and also work closely with Omni. Our team values creativity, dedication and willingness to collaborate. Our editors work closely with the product, UX and tech teams and previous experience from project management is a plus.
We are looking for someone who:
- has an interest in, and good knowledge of the media industry and preferably also the financial sector.
- can be the editorial voice of the team and cooperate with our product and business departments to develop our future product.
- has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to help us shape our editorial strategy and future team.
- likes to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of responsibility.
- is comfortable writing articles in English and can understand Swedish and/or Norwegian.
The role is project-based with the potential of permanent employment. You must be prepared to work early mornings as well as late evenings, as the role involves working in shifts.
We can offer you:
- an entrepreneurial work environment where everyone’s effort, knowledge and ideas are highly appreciated.
- an opportunity to work in a small team and use your knowledge and experience to develop the editorial and product road map.
- a chance to work closely with the award winning Omni team with 20+ dedicated and competent colleagues.
- besides being part of New Business Media and Omni you will also be part of Schibsted, with good opportunities to build a network and advance within the group.
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date is 4th of August.
Intresserad av att jobba på Omni?
Vi håller alltid ögonen öppna efter bra folk. Tror du att du skulle passa som redaktör eller något annat på Omni, mejla oss på email@example.com.